October 13, 2021
Here in Massachusetts, fall is in full swing, and winter will be here before you know it. We know all of you New Englanders are bracing yourselves for another long, snowy winter! Have you considered how you’ll keep your home comfortable and cozy through the cold? Now–before the season changes–is the perfect time to upgrade your heating system. You know the importance of getting ready for winter; one easy way to protect your home, family, and wallet is by upgrading your current oil heating system to new high-efficiency equipment.
What Are the Benefits of Upgrading?
When choosing to upgrade to new, high-efficiency heating oil equipment, you’re not just improving your home comfort levels. Investment in a high-efficiency oil boiler or furnace delivers significant benefits for years to come.
1. Savings on annual heating costs: When you upgrade your furnace or boiler heating system, you’ll benefit from maximum efficiency and improved fuel economy over your old heating system. New equipment is high efficiency, which means you’ll get more energy for your dollar!
2. Extended equipment lifespan: Newer heating systems last longer, run better, and save money in tons of ways. High-efficiency models are built to last–with regular annual service, their lifespan will surprise you.
3. Lower emissions: High-efficiency equipment is more environmentally friendly than older heating unit models. New models burn fuel more efficiently, producing significantly fewer emissions.
4. Reduced risk of mid-season breakdowns: New equipment promises to have fewer issues as you go through the seasons. Older equipment is aged–the older your equipment, regardless of maintenance, the likelier it will break down.
5. Increased home value: Studies show that families move every seven to eight years. A great way to increase your home’s resell value is through upgrades, which also interest buyers.
Related Post: 6 Winterization Tips for Your Cape Cod, MA Home
Contact Falmouth Energy for a Heating System Installation Quote
If your heating system is more than 15 years old, you can save anywhere from 30% to 50% by upgrading to heating equipment. Falmouth Energy performs expert heating installations for furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. Get in touch with us today if you think an upgrade is right for your home! We would love to get you started.