Bioheat® fuel is a safe, renewable fuel option that is non-toxic, biodegradable, and produces significantly fewer emissions than other fuels.
How is Bioheat® fuel made?
Bioheat® fuel is made by blending standard heating oil with biofuel. Biofuel is made from renewable and/or reusable resources, like plant oils and recycled grease. Biofuel is produced domestically in the United States, which helps promote our local economy.
What are the benefits of Bioheat® fuel?
- Produces fewer greenhouse gas emissions
- Helps extend heating equipment life
- Contributes to lower year-round heating bills
- Requires no modifications to your current heating system
- Supports jobs here in the United States
Is Bioheat® fuel safe?
Yes, like standard heating oil it is non-explosive and has the ability to produce visible warning signs of a malfunction. Bioheat® fuel produces near-zero levels of emissions, which means it is safer for the environment, too.